The heatwave in the past couple of weeks made me think about the Hotel Hochschober a lot. And because many of you asked my about what I loved most about this hotel, and about how you can get there, here are my top 5 reasons why I would like to be there RIGHT NOW.
1. I'm hot and it's nice and cool there. There are advantages to being on top of the mountain, in a time when Vienna is boiling: you can enjoy the nice and cool mountain temperatures and get a tan.
2. They have a super cold killer-pool, perfect for the heat and for the ones who want to 'walk that extra mile',
3. The Turracher Höhe has the best hiking opportunities ever. I kind of wish I could put on my hiking boots and go there now. Remember this post?
4. I would quite like some green tea in the China Tower.
5. God, do I miss their breakfast buffet. And their vegan menu. And their Yoga lessons.